HIRE FITNESS TRAINERS IN BANGALORE
Being physically fit and healthy is necessary for a happy life. Fitness makes you feel better about yourself, and gives you the confidence to do what you like. But with a busy life, like in Bangalore, it can be difficult to take time out to focus and work on your fitness. So we thought about it and came up with a solution for you. You can now get fitness training at your home! Book Fitness Trainers in Bangalore at Bro4u, and our trainers will come to your house and train you. This helps save time in commute to the gym, and gives you the comfort of getting fit at your pace, at your home. Our fitness package in Bangalore includes getting you on a fitness regime, introducing changes in lifestyle, and creating a personalised diet plan for you, depending on your requirements. Our trainers will support you at each step, solve all your queries, and help you get and remain fit!
Services covered by our Fitness Trainers
1. Consultation - You can consult our trainers and understand what kind of training you need, depending on your requirement.
2. Weight Loss - Our personal trainer will create a custom fitness regime and diet plan to help you lose the unhealthy weight.
3. Weight Gain - A personalised fitness training and diet plan will be made by the trainer, to help you gain healthy weight.
4. Muscular Building - Exercises and food required for muscle building and toning will be incorporated into your fitness training plan.
5. General Fitness - Our personal trainer will help you maintain your overall fitness.
How to Book Fitness Trainers in Bangalore at Bro4u?
1. Log onto Bro4u website or open the app.
2. Click on Fitness Trainer at Home under the Health & Wellness category.
3. Select the service you require from consultation, weight loss, weight gain, muscle building, or general fitness.
4. Choose the day and time slot when you want the training.
5. Select the professional of your choice from the ones listed, based on the ratings and reviews.
After the confirmation of your booking request, the trainer will contact you to further understand your requirements. The trainer will come to your house at the designated time slot to train you and help you devise a diet plan, to ensure that you reach your fitness goal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does a personal trainer exactly do?
Your personal trainer will assess your requirements, and come up with a training program for you. He/She will guide you throughout, till the training is complete.
2. When and what kind of results can I expect from your training?
It depends on your requirement and the type of training assigned to you. Each result is different. You can discuss with your personal trainer to get more details regarding this.
3. Do you charge extra to plan a diet?
No, there aren’t any extra charges for planning a diet.
4. Will the same trainer come for the subsequent training sessions?
After initial meeting and consultation, if you choose to go ahead with the training, then the same trainer or trainers from their team will come for the subsequent sessions.
5. What is included in a personal training session?
It may vary from trainer to trainer. We recommend you to go through the profiles of the trainers to get more details.
6. Why should I hire a trainer from Bro4u rather than from the gym?
At Bro4u, we conduct strict background checks of each service professional. We monitor their skills, quality, and behavior. We also conduct professional training and grooming for service professionals. Our professionals will provide you with hassle free fitness training at the comfort of your home.
7. Can I work out with a friend?
Yes, you can. Additional charges will be levied per extra person.
8. How do I reschedule my booking?
You can reschedule your booking under ‘My Orders’ section on the website or the app. You can also contact us on our customer care number 080 427 56666, or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Should I consult a physician before starting a fitness program?
It is not required. But if you feel the need to do so, you can do it.
10. What should I do if I don’t like my fitness program?
You can discuss about it with the trainer and tell him/her what kind of changes you would like. If you are still unhappy, you can contact us on our customer care number 080 427 56666, or drop us a mail at email@example.com. Our executive will immediately get back to you with a solution.
1. You Select Your Expert: Trained and experienced fitness trainers at your service.
2. Your Comfort Is Main: We’ll go out of our way to make your experience the smoothest.
3. Timely Service: Our service professionals are punctual and efficient.