HOW TO HIRE PHYSIOTHERAPISTS IN BANGALORE
Suffering from pain, and medicines and regular treatments don’t work? Consult our physiotherapist and get sessions conducted at your home, at your convenience. We provide physiotherapy service all over Bangalore. You don’t have to travel to the clinic anymore. The physiotherapist will come to your house to conduct the sessions. You can get the treatment for any kind of pain, arising from an injury, disease, or disability. Book Physiotherapy sessions in Bangalore at Bro4u and experience the best of services at your home.
Services covered by our Physiotherapists
There are various types of physiotherapy treatments covered by our professionals, for pain due to an injury, disease, or disability.
Consultation: You can consult our physiotherapist to understand the best course of treatment for your condition.
Muscular Pain: Physiotherapy sessions for any kind of muscular pain will be conducted by our physio.
Backache: You can get relief from your chronic backache with physiotherapy sessions at your house.
Post Surgery: Pain experienced after surgery can be treated with consultation and sessions by our expert physiotherapist.
Joint Pain: Joint pain arising due to any disease or injury can be treated with physio sessions at your home.
How to Book Physiotherapists in Bangalore at Bro4u?
1. Log onto Bro4u website or app.
2 Select your location in Bangalore.
3. Find and Select Physiotherapy from the category of Health & Wellness.
4. Select the service you require from Consultation, Muscular Pain, Backache, Post Surgery Pain, and Joint Pain.
5. Select the day and time when you want the physiotherapy sessions.
6. A list of available physiotherapists will be displayed. Select one of your choice based on the ratings and reviews and place your booking.
1. After the confirmation of your booking, our physiotherapist will contact you to understand your condition.
2. Our experienced physiotherapist will visit your place and help you to cope up with the pain and help with the healing process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between medical-aid and physiotherapy?
Medicines can help you only till a certain limit. Physiotherapy helps you regain muscle movement and strength after an injury.
2. Are the professionals listed on the site physicians or physiotherapists?
We have only physiotherapists, who are capable of diagnosing the problem and suggesting the right course of treatment, listed on our website.
3. I would like to read reviews on physiotherapists in Bangalore before booking. How do I that?
You can read the reviews of physiotherapists of Bangalore at Bro4u. You just have to select the professional’s profile page after choosing the date and time of service, and your location, while placing the booking.
4. Can I trust physiotherapists from Bro4u?
Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority. We follow several steps to ensure that our customers are always happy. At Bro4u, we perform background checks on all our professionals before the on-boarding process. We assure you that our physiotherapists are trustworthy and completely reliable. They will conduct sessions that will help you get relief from pain or heal from an injury.
5. How frequently should the physiotherapist appointments be scheduled?
The physiotherapist appointed by you will be in a better position to answer this question, based on your case history.
6. Do I have to pay per visit, or are there any packages?
After the initial consultation with the physiotherapist, if you wish to go ahead with further appointments for treatment, you can discuss and mutually agree on any model of payment you prefer, package wise or pay per visit.
7. What if the physiotherapist I booked is late?
We assure you that our physiotherapist will arrive at your place for your session on time. However, if there is any delay due to an unforeseen circumstance, you will be notified well in advance. We will try our best to make up for it.
8. Do I need to pay anything extra to the physiotherapist?
No, there are no hidden charges. The price quoted before the treatment is inclusive of everything. It is the final amount that you need to pay for the service, no additions.
9. What do I do if physiotherapist asks for more money than mentioned on the website?
Since the price quote provided to you will be mutually agreed on, the physiotherapist will not ask for more money. However, in case of any clarifications, please contact our customer support.
10. How do I reschedule my booking?
You can reschedule your booking under ‘My Orders’ section on the website or the app. You can also contact us on our customer care number 080 427 56666, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering To Your Needs: All services are provided keeping you in mind.
Experienced Professionals: Polite and trained physiotherapists at your service.
Your Comfort Is Main: We’ll go out of our way to make your experience the smoothest.