INSTALL AND MAINTAIN RAIN WATER HARVESTING SYSTEM IN BANGALORE
With the increasing need of water in Bangalore, it is now inevitable for every household to install a rainwater harvesting system, to meet the current demand of water. Rainwater harvesting is the technique of collecting, storing, and distributing rainwater for multiple uses. The collected water can be stored for direct use or diverted for bore-well/groundwater recharge. Existing unused structures like dried open wells, sumps, defunct bore-wells, etc. can be used for rainwater harvesting instead of constructing recharge structures. This will also reduce the overall cost of installation. Most popular method is rooftop rainwater harvesting, in which the water falling on the roof of the house is collected and harvested.
We at Bro4u, have rainwater harvesting professionals that are government licensed. You can hire our professionals in Bangalore to either install a rainwater harvesting system for you, or conduct maintenance checks on your existing system. You don’t even have to go out in search of professionals, you can book the service online at Bro4u and get it at reasonable rates.
How to Book Rainwater Harvesting System Service in Bangalore at Bro4u?
It is simple and convenient to book RWH installation service at Bro4u. All one needs to do is log onto the website or open the app, and click on Rain Water Harvesting from the categories of home services listed. On the next page, you have the option to select from various types of RWH systems like Storage Systems, Bore Well Recharging, Gutter Systems, RWH Filters, or just Consultation for RWH Installation service. You can select any of these, and then proceed to select the date and time slot at which you are comfortable for the service to be carried out at your home. A list of service professionals will appear before you and you can select the professional of your choice, based on their ratings and reviews. The professional will contact you to understand your requirement and will visit your house to complete the job on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is rainwater harvesting?Rainwater harvesting is the technique of collecting, storing and distributing rainwater for multiple uses. The collected water can be stored for direct use or diverted for bore-well/groundwater recharge.
2. Can we use existing structures for rain water harvesting?Existing unused structures like dried open wells, sumps, defunct bore-wells, etc. can be used for rainwater harvesting instead of constructing recharge structures. This will also reduce the overall cost of installation.
3. What are the methods of rainwater harvesting?Rain water can be harvested through any of the following methods:
1. Recharge Pit
2. Recharge Trench
3. Existing Tube wells
4. Trench and Recharge Well
4. What are the basic components of rainwater harvesting and conservation system?There are three basic components:
Catchment Area: Include roofs of buildings and open spaces.
Storage Unit: It can be a barrel, a tank or even a sump.
Conveyance Mechanism: It transports the water falling on the catchment area to the storage unit.
5. What should be the depth of the recharge well/pit?For effective recharge of groundwater, a depth of at least 15-20 feet is required for well/pit.
6. Can the rainwater stored in storage tanks be used for cooking or drinking?No, the water is unfit for consumption.
7. How much rainwater can be collected?The amount of rain water that is harvested depends upon the catchment area, rainfall pattern, and the conveyance mechanism used.
1. Catering To Your Needs: All services are provided keeping you in mind.
2. One Stop For All Your Needs: We and cater to your needs just the way you like it.
3. When To Pay? You Decide! Pay complete/partial amount in advance, or after the service.