Do you own a home in the prime cities of India? Example, Pune, Hyderabad or Bangalore. Then you must know maintenance of the home is a challenging task. Very recently, home experts have found that home improvement jobs tend to get postponed for one reason or the other. The main reasons are a high budget or lack of time. In this article, you get to know about 20 must-do home improvement tasks that every owner needs to do to keep the home in perfect working condition.
Are you a metropolitan male? Then you have no problem washing the clothes or dishes. But still, as per the survey, you need to do tremendous work to keep your home in perfect shape.
Despite having a big to-do list in a home, we have classified only the necessary tasks to get completed. Experienced home owners set aside a part of the salary or rent towards the repairs. And they know, unless done the right investment, it can lead to greater expense.
Let us look into the 20 must-do home improvement tasks
They are as listed below –
1. New paint for any place of the home which has lost its sheen
2. Remodeling of bathroom
3. Replacement of floor carpets or rugs
4. New forms of landscaping as per the trend
5. Kitchen renovation
6. Repair of dry walls
7. Fixing the creaking doors or replacement of doors
8. Fixing the sound making windows or replacement of window glasses
9. Cleaning the floor of deep stains
10. Clean the wall of deep stains
11. Repairing or maintenance of roofs
12. Installation or building of patio and decks
13. Addition of rooms
14. Fixture or replacement of faucets
15. Installation of new lights or replacement of old lights
16. Replacement of old floor tiles with new models
17. Leakage Fixtures
18. Fixture or replacement of toilets
19. Fixture or replacement of plumbing system
20. Repairing of roofs
The above mentioned are 20 must-do home improvement tasks every owner should do to keep their family space in perfect working order.